Do you have an indoor air pollution problem?
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have “dust trails” or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
KIMA Clean uses the most advanced air duct cleaning system available. It is designed and manufactured by Nikro and Meyers Industries, two of the leading manufacturers of HEPA filtered vacuum equipment in the United States. All of our equipment is manufactured to meet or exceed OSHA, EPA and NADCA standards.
The powerful vacuum system is first connected to the air duct near the furnace. Various tools are then used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air ducts. A powerful vacuum then pulls the contaminants out of the ducts and through the filtration system; returning clean air back into your home. Once the system is cleaned, all access holes are resealed, returning your duct system to its original, clean condition.